IUB 2021 winter grads--don’t miss our graduation cap decorating contest! Now’s the time to get as creative as you can!
2021 Spring Contest Winners - All Campuses
Design Your Grad Cap for a Chance to Win
As a member of the IUB class of winter 2021, we know you’ve worked incredibly hard to reach Commencement. You earned your degree and deserve to celebrate with everyone who has helped you on this journey.
Graduation cap decorations are a time-honored tradition. This creative rite of passage has been a longstanding Commencement activity at IU. Along with many other virtual activities, we invite you to participate in the graduation cap decorating contest.
- A variety of prize packs with an approximate retail value up to $400.
- Amazon gift cards, IU swag, and more!
- Prizes will be mailed to the winners.
ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Wednesday, December 1 through Wednesday, December 15.
How to Enter:
- Take a photo of your decorated graduation cap (mortarboard). Horizontal photos work best.
- Post it to your Instagram or Twitter account (remember to make your post public so we can find it).
- Tag your post with #IUBgradcap21.
- Follow the contest on Instagram and Twitter.
- All IUB 2021 winter graduates are welcome to participate.
- Entries open at 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, December 1, and close at midnight on Wednesday, December 15.
- Only one submission will be accepted per graduate.
- Photos with two or more people will not be eligible for prizes but may be shared on IU’s social media accounts.
- Entries must be entirely original, created by the submitting graduate, and may not violate any third-party rights. Cap entries that have been submitted to previous contests will not be considered.
- Please keep your submissions in good taste. Offensive or disrespectful submissions will not be considered for prizes.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, December 17, on our Instagram and Twitter accounts, this website, and by direct message.
- Winners will be selected by representatives of the Commencement team.
We can't wait to see your creative entries!
Questions? Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.